Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kristin

Kristin got married 10 years ago and had a vow renewal ceremony a year later in her gorgeous dress. Fast forward to 2007 and she still looks beautiful in her dress! We went to Battery Spencer on a cold and windy morning to get her bridals going for a somewhat light Trash The Dress setting. I think she's absolutely beautiful and you can tell how much fun I had by the images I am posting. As I was shooting, there was a little girl that asked "Who is the angel?"












































Little Girl Friday also came along for the shoot. Isn't she so adorable?










And then down to nearby Rodeo Beach for a quick beachside boudoir session. Here are some sneap peeks!
















As a treat, enjoy Kristin's bridal slideshow. I love it, love it!

Also, do you guys notice the new templates for the blog?

1 comment:

MrsFierceShoes said...

You are my photography hero... How long have you been shooting? I do so love your work.