Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Trashin' We Will Go

We met Lorna in Old Town Folsom for the first part of her trashing. I thought her dress was perfect, delicate lace juxtaposed against the grit and dirt. I love the location, it gives me the flexibility to get all kinds of shots and feels. I love the feel of this session, very colorful and out there. Lorna was game to do anything I wanted her to do, she even asked "Should I get in the tree?" Now, that's my kind of bride!

Because of time constraints, we will be meeting Lorna again to get wet and dirty with her dress. Imagine how fun that would be!

I thought she looked really beautiful in her dress, and I loved her shoes and fishnets! By the end of the session, I was asking if I could rip some holes into it!























The cute shoes she was wearing!!!



Va-va-voom!






I love this! It started drizzling as we were running all over the streets! The umbrella came in handy.



Look how the colors of the fishnet and background pop! I love a bride who is into trying new things.















It's hard to pick a favorite from this session, but here it is!!



I can't wait to meet up again to continue her trashing. She plays the coy, seductive bride very well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had SOOOOO Much fun with you during my "trashing". You are such a creative and talented photographer. You have a wonderful eye for colors and lighting. I am So excited about the next session. This time we need to really TRASH this dress :o)
Anyone looking for a photographer look no further- Caroline is the Bomb!!!!