Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Caitlin & Matt

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been really sick lately and trying to get back on track.

My last wedding shoot of the season and we get to shoot Caitlin and Matt's elopement! Caitlin and Matt drove up from South California for their secret elopement. This has to be my favorite wedding of the year! We started with a pre ceremony shoot right in downtown Union Square. Caitlin was beautiful in her birdcage veil and dress, Matt handsome in his velvet suit and the star of the day was flowergirl Pearl, their cute little pug!

We then headed to Golden Gate Park for their ceremony where Matt had already picked the perfect location. They chose a close friend to officiate and that just adds such a personal touch. They had a heartfelt ceremony with self written vows. I really have to say that it was the best vows I have ever heard! Even though it was just our little group, it felt so special, emotional and intimate!

We ended our day right at sunset in Chrissy Fields. The perfect place for Pearl to stretch her legs!

We were extremely honored to have been there and we wish them all the luck.




The beautiful Caitlin.





I couldn't decide if I liked a colored or b&w version better











I love this intimate shot of Caitlin adjusting Matt's tie.



Fun, downtown urban shots! We joined the hustle and bustle of the holiday crowd and got the best urban shots! So many people congratulated the special couple. More brides should do this!













Pearl, in her flower girl outfit. BTW, we really loved Pearl! She has to be one of the most well behaved little pugs out there!



In Golden Gate Park for their intimate ceremony.











And shots from Chrissy Fields, I just can't get enough of the sky!









I can't wait to finish editing all the photos from their special day. Thank you so much Caitlin & Matt!

2 comments:

brittney pecore photography said...

You have amazing work! I hope I will get to your level someday!

Molly said...

Gorgeous as always :) Glad I wandered into your blog again!