Friday, March 28, 2008

A new look



You might have noticed that we are slowly changing things around here. We have a new logo and a new look for the new wedding season! Our new bitchin' logo was designed by one of my best friends, Adi. Be sure to check out his DeviantArt page to see his beautiful work. Adi and I go way back and we met at the Academy when we were mere youngin's.

I really feel that the new logo showcases our style and represents our identity nicely. We are young, we are different and we are fun! Our new logo is SO US! Our new tagline "truth, love & beauty" really personifies our style for me. Our journalistic style always strives to portray the true story of your day. Our mission is to highlight your love. And my motto is always to find beauty whereever I go. Those of you who have shot with me will know that it doesn't matter where the location is, I always find something beautiful about each place.

We will also soon have a new blog layout, so watch our for that! Excuse us if you catch us at night switching things around!

Also look for more updates on this blog now that I am back. Lots of exciting new stuff from our recent shoots on the road! Sorry for the lack of updates for the past month but things will change I promise!

No comments: