Sunday, March 30, 2008

Giselle & Layne

Can you believe it has been about 1 year since I started this blog? I am so happy about that and feel that it has come such a long way!

Anyhow, I better catch up on some blogging and updates since I have been away and slacking!

We met up with Giselle and Layne in San Antonio and had our shoot in one of the Missions. It's such a gorgeous and inspiring location. The colors and textures are unbelievable!

They were such an active and fun couple; I tried to portray that in our shots and ended up with really energetic shots!












Adorable little sequence.





Same location and position, one from inside the doorway and one from outside the doorway!





Another adorable little sequence.















You can really see more of the fun from our session in their engagement slideshow.

No comments: