Friday, April 4, 2008

Saran & Mark

Another one from the road trip! We met Sarah and Mark in Las Vegas and went to the very beautiful Lake Las Vegas for their engagement session. The colors were incredible, the sun was shining and the lake was so blue! And what a fun couple, I've been blessed with all these fun couples lately.




A story is about to unfold...





Practicing their first dance.



















And a quickie snapshot for mom!



I love weeds!





And we JUMP!







My favorite!



The colors, oh the colors!



There were a lot more great shots from this session, you can see them in Srah and Mark's engagement slideshow. I couldn't post 50 photos on the blog... or can I... Hehe

And now I should really get to bed, I have to be up in five and a half hours to shoot the whole day tomorrow! Look for more blog updates this weekend, I shot two great engagement sessions this past week!

No comments: