Monday, April 7, 2008

When the magic happens...

I've been wanting to show my blog readers part of the work that goes into my photos. I sit down and go through each and everyone of my photos and edit them all. That way, my clients gets the best of my work. I'm very picky about my work! I put a lot of heart and soul into editing and processing each shot. Sometimes, as I am shooting, I am already envisioning how the final image will be.

I believe however, that all editing work should not overpower the image. It should only enhance the message of each image. I try to tell a story with all of my images, each one should convey a message or an emotion. This is what is important to me. I want my enhanced images to look like they are from a story book.

Here is an example of an image before and after my processing:




And after some quick digital work.



And the next series is to show possible variations of a single image. Of course, the key is to start with a great and powerful image.









And of course, my final edited favorite version of the image:



All my clients get all variations of the images, so even if you don't like the enhanced version but you like the black and white version, you have all the options!

Feel free to contact me if you would like to view my work in person. There are a lot of details in some of them that definitely don't show up in small digital versios.

No comments: